Gorgonzola Baked Cheese Cake with Roasted Grapes & Thyme
Gorgonzola Baked Cheese Cake with Roasted Grapes & ThymeCourse: Lunch
200g Cream cracker or any salty crackers
100ml butter, melted
4 large eggs
2 tablespoons lemon juice
100g gorgonzola, crumbed
3 tubs (250g each) creamed cheese
125ml cake flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoon honey
- Place the crackers and butter into a food processor and mix until it looks like sand.
- Spoon the crackers into a springform pan (24cm). Press neatly against the sides and bottom of the pan. Let it rest in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Mix all the filling ingredients until smooth. Pour the filling into the crust.
- Bake for 1 hour or until set at 180°C.
- Place the grapes onto a baking sheet, drizzle the honey & thyme over. Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.