Chai Spice Oats
Chai Spice OatsCourse: Breakfast
I grew up with creamy warm oats, flavored with cinnamon. This is such an easy recipe guaranteed to satisfy you. You can find all the health benefits of using chai spice here: Chai spice blend
1 cup of oats
2-3 cups boiling water
1-2 tsp chai spice
1 tbs butter
2 tbs sugar
1 tbs water
Honey to taste
Pinch of salt
- Add the oats, salt and water to a small saucepan. Stir regularly for ±8 minutes until soft.
- Mix chai spice into oats.
- Add butter, sugar and water to a pan. On a slow heat let simmer until caramelized.
- Cut banana length ways. Add the banana cut side down to pan.
- Leave for 1 minute and spoon onto oats.
- Drizzle excess caramel over oats and add honey to taste.