Roasted sweet potato with corn, feta and coriander yogurt dressingCourse: Dinner, Lunch
2 big sweet potatoes
2 tbs olive oil
sea salt and freshly ground pepper
1/4 cup feta crumbled
2 corn cobs, cooked
½ tsp smoked chili flakes
handful fresh coriander, chopped
½ cup plain yogurt
extra olive oil, to serve
1 lemon, zest
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and then half again lengthways. Brush all sides (also the skin) with olive oil.
- Place the sweet potatoes cut side down on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roast for 30 – 40 minutes, or until completely cooked through.
- Take the sweet potatoes out of the oven. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the corn of the stalks add the crumbled feta cheese and chili flakes.
- Place them back into the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the feta cheese has melted.
- Mix the chopped coriander with the yogurt and season to taste.
- Take the sweet potatoes out of the oven, drizzle with some olive oil
- Serve with the coriander yogurt and sprinkle the lemon zest over.