Mushroom & Mustard chickenCourse: Dinner, Lunch
This one pot mushroom & mustard chicken is so easy to make, but does not compromise on the flavour. It pairs beautifully with Perdeberg Natuurlik Chenin Blanc.
8x chicken pieces
1tbs olive oil
1x red onion, chopped
1tbs whole grain mustard
300g mixed mushrooms, teared up
250ml fresh cream
1/2 cup of broad beans (optional)
- Heat a large frying pan on medium high heat. Heat the Olive oil in a large pan.
- Fry the chicken pieces until brown.
- Add the chopped red onion and mixed mushrooms.
- Let them toast and get dark golden, tossing occasionally.
- Mix Whole grain mustard and fresh cream together.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Add the broad beans.
- Season to taste.
- Let simmer for 40 min until done.