Nutty Chocolate Overnight oats
Nutty Chocolate Overnight oatsCourse: sweet, Breakfast
This breakfast jar is like a cloud in a jar. Make it the night before so that you can enjoy your jar of fluff the next morning. I make enough to last me the week. You can buy the stylish glass jars here, big enough for a decent portion.
1 TBS Cocoa
1 TBS Honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1 TBS Almond Butter or any nut butter of choice
1 Cup Almond milk or any milk of choice
1 Cup Plain yogurt
1 Serving Chocolate Whey Protein (optional)
1 Cup Gluten Free oats
- Mash the banana in a glass bowl.
- Add the cocoa, honey, cinnamon, almond butter and mix well.
- Add the milk and yogurt and mix.
- Add the oats and mix well.
- Spoon into 4 individual glass jars with a lid.
- Leave in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with yogurt and blueberries.